We took colocation and made it infinitely better. By better we mean you no longer have to take on everything—including the capital expenses—just to keep control of your OS. You get to enjoy the OS and device control that comes with traditional colo, but you don't have to take on the risks, responsibilities and inconveniences. Put simply, it's all the things you want from traditional colocation and none of the things you don't. CM offers 99.9999% uptime. Access to 690 + networks for interconnection & traffic exchanges and in a Secure & Redundant environment.
• Monitoring 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year.
• Axis IP-Based interior and exterior surveillance cameras.
• Silent alarm & fire detection with automatic notification.
• CM -provided, redundant IP bandwidth.
• CM provides cross-connects to carriers of their choice.
• N+1 redundant electrical design and distribution.
• Automatic switching from primary to back up power supply.
• Single and three-phase power.
• Isolated electrical and UPS rooms.
• 2 Kohler 750kw generators.
• 120V and 208V service.
• Multiple 30 Ton Liebert HVAC units.
• Humidity control system in HVAC units.
• Water detection system below flooring.
• WSA / Vesda early smoke detection system.
In a managed hosting environment, your provider owns and is responsible for the data center, network, devices, operating system and application infrastructure components, providing a stable operating environment for your applications. At CM, we have been building and supporting managed hosting solutions since 1997.
IT infrastructure has become an essential element of many organizations, with the smallest amount of downtime halting productivity or leading to loss of revenue. CM's datacenter offers comprehensive IT business continuity solutions that provide a reliable alternative environment for your organization to cope with disaster of any nature.
Within five years, most Internet usage will take place on mobile devices. CM helps brands transition to – and succeed in - this mobile future. We've designed and developed mobile applications for all major mobile platforms. This experience extends to mobile websites, mobile advertising, and applications for tablets.
CM is responsible for the strategy, design and development of some of the country's most influential digital experiences. CM-designed ecommerce sites generate more than $50 million in annual revenue for our clients. Each month, over 25 million unique visitors engage with content on one of the sites created by CM. Our work includes ticketing e-commerce, content and community sites, as well as web applications, intranet and brand communication platforms.