CM's Colocation services offer a secure environment to deploy your server network , storage and IT infrastructure.
Our data centers help you reduce the capital and operational
expenses required to house and protect your mission-critical applications and systems. Our facilities
offer carrier neutral options as well.
Commercial Media provides industry leading Service Level Agreements (SLAs) for power and environmental
systems through a number of redundant subsystems designed to alleviate single points of failure throughout
the delivery path. Our scalable colocation solutions allow you to upgrade space, connectivity and services
as your requirements evolve.
- No signage.
- Reserved Parking.
- Easy access from 95 North.
- 24/7 security.
Secure Data Cages
- Custom-configured to meet your specifications, this cordoned-off area is accessible by you and you only.
- Commercial Media provides a customized layout analysis to help you determine the most efficient, optimized arrangement of the racks for your space.
Global SLA & Physical Security
- 99.999+ % Power availability.
- 99.99+% Temperature & Humidity availability.
- 99.00+% Cross Connect availability.
- Keycard protocols, round-the-clock interior and exterior surveillance monitoring.
- Only authorized data center personnel are granted access credentials to our data centers. No one else can enter the
- Production area of the datacenter without prior clearance and an appropriate escort.
- Every data center employee undergoes multiple and thorough background security checks before they're hired.
- Secure lockable cabinets.
- Data center's HVAC (Heating Ventilation Air Conditioning) system is N+2 redundant.
- This ensures that a duplicate system immediately comes online should there be an HVAC system failure.
- Pre-action dry pipe.
- 48' Raised floors.
- Electrical Capacity – 2.4 kVA per cabinet.
- Should a total utility power outage ever occur, our data center power systems are designed to run uninterrupted, with every server receiving conditioned UPS.
- UPS Configuration – N+2 Distributed Redundant Systems.
- # of Utility Feeders – 2
- Utility Voltage – 480 volts, 3 phase.
- Standby Power – 2 x 750 KW diesel engine-generator power.
- Standby Power Config – N+1.
Core Routing & Interconnections
- Only fully redundant, enterprise-class routing equipment is used in our data center.
- Fiber carriers enter our data centers at disparate points to guard against service failure.
- Direct links to Ashburn & New York connectivity.
- 100MB, 1GB, 10GB cabinet hand off to customer cabinets.
- Cross Connects – Single-Mode fiber, Multi-Mode fiber, CAT5, CAT6, CAT5 (T1) & CAT3 (POTS).
- Metro Connect – Extends choice and reach for carrier & network availability across metro area.
- We require that the networking and security teams working in our data centers be certified. We also require that they be thoroughly experienced in managing and monitoring enterprise level networks.
- Our Certified Network Technicians are trained to the highest industry standards.
- 24 x 7 x 365 remote hands.
- 24 x 7 x 365 access.